May 17, 2012

New blog



It's official! I have changed over to a new website! Eat What You Store.com is up and I know you are going to love it!
I started this Grocery Cents blog when I was teaching coupon classes years ago. I loved getting food at really cheap by using coupons. In fact, I loved it so much that I started to teach Coupon classes.

A few years later, I found that much of the food I was getting had a lot of ingredients in it I decided I didn't want to feed my family. I also realized that a lot of it expired quickly after I purchased it. So, I decided to look into getting more long-term food storage. That is when I found Shelf Reliance.  I love the fact that I get free and half off food! The food lasts up to 25 years, and I can make money by selling Shelf Reliance Products to others!

So, I decided to keep this blog for a while because I already had followers here. But, in the last month, I have decided to start a new blog. I would love to have you come check out Eat What You Store.com! I am going to do lots of giveaways and focus really on how to help you become more self-reliant and Eat What You Store.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Diana






No comments: