NOTE: For this and other great recipes, visit my new blog:
This is the most AMAZING cornbread you will ever try! I’m serious! It will knock your socks off! And, best of all...it is super easy!!!
NOTE: If your family is not as large as mine, or you would just like to make a smaller version of this recipe, you can cut all the ingredients in half. Then, pour into a 9x9 pan and bake. It works great, and tastes wonderful! Or, try it as 24 muffins for your kids! You can freeze the leftovers it for later, too!
Super Easy Cornbread
- 2 eggs (You can substitue THRIVE powdered eggs-2 Tbsp egg powder, 4 Tbsp water)
- 2 cups regular milk (Or 3 1/2 Tbsp THRIVE powdered milk mixed with 2 cups of water)
- 1 cup melted butter or margarine (2 cubes)
- 2 cups sugar (THRIVE sugar)
- 2 cups white flour (THRIVE white flour)
- 2 cups corn meal (I love THRIVE cornmeal. It is seriously the best I've tasted and makes a difference in your bread.)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (THRIVE baking powder is great in your long-term storage)
- pinch of salt
First of all, preheat your oven to 350`. Then, grease a 9x13 pan.
Then, in a large bowl, beat eggs and milk.
Add melted butter and mix. Add all of the dry ingredients and mix until all the lumps are gone.